hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Guess It's Over

I remember every moment of it.. every single step we took together.. when you weren't mine yet I feel you were so close... Yet today.. tonight.. I feel empty.. I feel the bleak feeling of loss.. emptiness.. shallow.. yet the cuts are the deepest i have ever felt...

Ngayon.. i am all alone.. i thought you can be with me.. in this journey.. but now... I am alone.. while you are with someone.. someone you call your own..

I don't need you.. Cos I you have hurt me so much.. tama na... I guess it's over.. Il take it slow.. bahala na si batman... i mean si joker.. I mean.. si Benson Fuentes... Thanks na lang sa life altering experience.. mwah.. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home