hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Like Icarus.. Well, Almost.

I would never die because of a dream which ended up failing.

I sometimes consider myself ambitious when it comes to some things in life that I had wanted. Maybe it's just due to the fact that people are innately insatiable that i tend to want more than what I am supposed to have. I expected to much from people with regards to how they treat me or probably show their feelings towards me.. i guess I was just blinded by my heart.. the solemnity it has experience for the past four years that it has slept to be exact.

I was so confused lately. I don't know if i should give up this fight for the one who has stolen my hear unconsciously. Though it is deliberately going nowhere, I am still at the point where i don't want to wake up anymore from this seemingly sweet dream.. Though the light that flickers my only hope has long vanished in the dark.. I have been living my life as though I have been experiencing clarity.

Though I was actually living the biggest lie.

But what am I to do..? I guess I just have to accept that everything is gone.. I dreamt to fly like Icarus.. Not by myself but with someone else... I guess I had never been successful too just like Icarus.. But trust me.. I may never give up.. Because if i do, I'd be experiencing the exact same thing that happened to him.. Fall.. endlessly... until my heart again rests peacefully disturbed for eternity...

Night ya'll..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home