hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Out Of Reach: Everything

Ladies and Gentlemen, I Failed My ElecOne Quiz1. Galing diba? I got 48/100. Ang saya... masaya nga ba? hehehe:)

Anyways sabi naman nila normal lang raw sa isang student yung magfail sa isang quiz.. Somewhere along the road.. People fail.. haha.. Oh well, as inevitable as it may seem.. Nobdy wants to fail din naman ayt? But I technically did not fail kasi may 45-50 points naman akong reserved dahil sa recitation.. BUT STILL... Puhunan ko yun para maging indi naman stressful yung final exams ko.. Ngaun.. ubos na yung investment ko.. I have to invest again.. :))

Ok lang yun.. Il work double time na lang for ElecOne, QuanMet and other subjects para indi na maulit.. Nakainom ako knina konti pero ok pa naman ako..Sober lang.. haha! I don't care what other people are saying when they heard that i failed... I guess siguro it's their opinion na rin kung saan wala na rin akong jurisdiction.. I will care about people who care for me.. Dun sa mga tao who just keeps us hanging.. They don't deserve even a part of our precious time.. Ang paglilingkod man ay para sa lahat.. pero indi nito napupunan ang humongous void na sa pakikisama ng mga tao sa isa't isa... may isang taong palaging naglilingkod.. and others who just keep people hanging because they knEw that people who keeps on serving them cOULD not afford to lose them... tsk tsk...

People change.. I guess I am still a person.. This time.. IT'S ON! Midterms pa lang... I guess the journey has just begun (^_^) Late? not so.

Out of reach na nga ba lahat? Sya siguro.. pero yung iba.. Within reach pa naman.. Ill just heed the advice of Mr. Sapang (my ElecOne prof) that life's events are based on a 90-10 percentage. 10% are the the circumstances that are out of our hands while the other 90% is up to our will and determination to push for something better..

Natigil yung diet ko.. garr.. Now.. It's back.. I am back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home