hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Is It Safe to Say It Was An Unforgettable Term?

I started pretty hapy about the term that will end.. I was looking forward to another 2nd term first year scenario when I pulled out a big surprise out of everyone.. Though the surprise was still there... It was of a different shade...

Dark...

Marami akong natutunan ngaung term.. because this term has been full of deception... Mahirap ikuwento isa-isa kasi baka may dumating pa... Though I am definitely not anticipating for them... basta.. I won't speak na lang hangga't I have gone passed these struggles...

Basta happy na rin ako sa heart ko.. Cos my heart is taking a rest... hahaha.. Kahit may fling fling jan sa tabi tabi.. kasi bakit ba ang mga bata ay mapaglaro.. Oh well.. Kaysa naman sa older na naman.. tsk tsk.. i hate them old people.. they hurt me so much..:) Basta.. I am enjoying my life.. panapanahon lang yan.. It's just my time to suck up all the struggles and shit life can bring us.. But I ain't gonna give up.. Ammah niggah!!! hahaha...

Paalala lang.. Ikaw.. OO ikaw.. hahaha.. di na kita mahal!!!! Sinaktan mo ako eh... Di pa ako ganun kastupid..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home