hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just When I Thought Everything was Going Right

I had my two exams last tuesday and everything turned out ok.. Im gradually forgettin na mahal ko xa.. kahit nga ung fact na nag-eexist sya... But when I had my CeTherm and QuanMet Quiz 2.. My world spinned 360 degrees..

Make it 720..

I was accused of cheating by my professor in CeTherm.. It was unfair on my part because I did not cheat i swear. But he was closed minded about it that he gave me a 0 for that exam. Should I thank him ba that he did not send me to the DO? No. Because I was innocent. Telling everyone what happened would seem like being so explanatory about the ish. But I swear on anyone's life that I did not cheat. Nor did I had an intention to cheat.

I was so saddened by the incident that I went home feeling so depressed. I needed to recover fast, I knew it. But for my QuanMet exam which was 1 day from it, my perky attitude wasn't even enough to help me feel confident about it. I feel I got so low sa exam na un..

What's happening to me.. Bakit ganito.. Bakit?

Euan ko kung ano na ang gagawin ko.. Mag-aaral pa rin ako.. pero gusto ko na matapos ung term na to..:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home