hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Challenge of Happiness

Grabe I had my seminar with my fellow Metrobank scholars and IT WAS A BLAST... sayang indi ako nakapagdala ng cam to take photographs of the event... Marami na akong new found friends with dahil parepareho kami ng nasa isip.. ang mangulet at mangulet.. at mag-aral.. hahaha

Ang saya-saya ko.. andami ko natutunan kahapon.. Though marami ring eye-opening experiences.. i thing pretty much my character has been built to a higher extent.. I have been given a better horizon for my future because now.. I am determined to fight.. to never give up.. to laugh and cry with people who like me.. Live life to teh fullest and never think about what I don't have.. It is true.. i have been given so much, that's what people thonk if me.. and they, in turn, expect so much from me.. I must never falter.. i must never fall...

I have so many things to thank for... And yesterday.. I defined them all.. so many people can love you for who you are.. So many people are there to support you.. I don't believe sa sinasabi sa One Tree Hill na you just need one out of the 6 Billion people to define your happiness.. Happiness is to be shared (for me) kasi to all of the 6 Billion people around the world.. And it is not happiness that is defined by at least one person... It is our loneliness...

It is very easy to fall into depression.. It is very easy to give up the fight.. But it is never that easy to bring back the opportunities that one can lose for a single mistake.. My life is going pretty so-so... I am recovering from the heart ache that disoriented my mund thw whole term..

But I think it will never be too late.. God is with me.. And it is through Him where i can find real happiness... He is my rock right now.. And I am gradually but surely going back to Him... I am waiting for that someday when I can tell to the whole world about the perfect love story that I can possibly have.. i will wait for that time.. By then, everything will be perfect.. pero ngayon.. rest muna...

To the person who broke my heart: I am trying to stay in touch with you because I still want our friendship.. don't ever go away.. because if you really mean the 'I care' that you told me once.. you's never leave me.. ayt?

This is my latest challenge.. the challenge of happiness... I have always thought I was the Class Clown.. who never runs out of smile.. But I seemed like a pathetic mascot.. who hid his melancholic face under a silly costume.. Now I am ready to put on my real clothes.. take on the world.. and overcome the struggles i am experiencing to triumph in my challenge for happiness...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home