hOpeLesS rOmantIc

Hi whattup... I am bench.. your ordinary fella with an extraordinary life.. Hey.. If I am to maintain this blogspot id.. Imma be proud of myself.. my other webdiary is in www.xanga.com/trance_2019.. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wo Xi Huan He Pi Jiu

Is the rain finally over for me..? I don't know.. I have two more weeks to go through my life in my second term at dLsu.. I got in sa LAmb.. Met amazing people.. I think it is one of the things keeping me sane.. That I got in the organization...

Actually meron pang isang tao who keeps me believing I can get through anything... Kilala nina Loren.. nakita na nila.. Grabe.. nung Saturday lang.. after I took that stupid test in QuanMet.. I was sayng.. 'Who the f*ck is B___n?' Then ngaun.. I can't seem to end my day kung di kami nag-uusap.. Di ko pa naman sya like.. Kasi it's too soon to tell. And besides, I have said na rin.. na di muna ako magfafall for someone... tsaka may ineexclusively date sya ngaun noh.. Take it slow muna.. tsaka bahala na muna.. Aral na muna ako..

Here is where I stand this term (o yung mga nagmomonior jan sa akin.. chance niyo na to):

Quanmet- I need 120 to get a 3.5... Yes.. It's true.. At sa lagay na un.. indi talaga ako nag-eexcel.. grabe.. Sana makaya ko pa..

CeTherm- I need a 100 in the finals for a 4.0

ChEnOr- I need a 110 in the finals for a 4.0

ChEnCal- I need a 95 in the finals to assure my 4.0

ElecOne- I need a 92 in the finals for a .40

ChEMath- I need a 92 in the finals or a 4.0

Thsi term is really draining.. Maraming naging revelations.. Marming nagbago.. nagago.. At isa na ako 'don.. Que Cera Cera nga ba?! Indi.. I can shape my GPA.. it is not yet too late.. Pero kanina I just needed a beer... I hope ikaw na yung iniinay ko na ibibigay ni God.. Il make everything perfect.. Thanks for coming.. I hope you'd stay unlike.. ___t___...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home